We had the open house at the house I grew up in and it was nice to go home for a little bit. The house was all decked out with christmas stuff everywhere, thanks to my sister Rachel. She did awesome on everything and mom would've been proud. The caterer showed up and the food was delicious. Lots of my mom and dad's friends came and were very supportive of them.
I took an extra suitcase to bring some things home with me. I found some old christmas decorations that my mom painted and some things of my grandpa's that she had kept. I also found my grandpa's wedding ring that my grandma gave to me at his funeral when I was 10. I thought I had lost it and my mom did too, but I found it in one of her boxes inside a coin purse. I was so happy to know that it wasn't lost. I also brought home some old pictures of our family and a doll that my mom had bought for Kaylee last year and forgot to give it to her. I think she'll be excited to get it from Grandma Cox. On the way home from the airport she said that she really missed her. Makes me want to try a little harder to get a book together for my kids to remember her.
I came home yesterday and boy was I excited to see the kids and Aaron. Kaylee keeps saying that she missed me a lot and Aaron said that he now realizes what it takes to pack for the kids and try to get them ready. It made me feel appreciated. I didn't take any pictures though, so maybe next time.
But here are some pictures of the baby. The dr. did an ultrasound and he moved me up a week. So now i'm due June 21. Baby is still small, but it's so neat to think they grow so much within a few months. I was almost 12 weeks when these were taken.






4 comments:
So if your doctor hadn't moved you up a week, I think we'd have the same due date just about, I'm due the 27th, what were you due before they moved your date? Congratulations by the way. I can only imagine how it would be to travel without your kids! :)
How exciting! Congrats!
Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting!
Congrats! that is so exciting!!
Post a Comment