Yesterday we finally got our first snow!!! I woke up at 6am and it was raining and really windy, but by 6:45am it was snowing. It snowed most of the morning. We had to make a run to the store to get diapers, but it wasn't too bad out. We got home and the kids wanted to play outside.
They both love eating the snow. I just told kaylee not to eat the yellow snow:)
Bryce followed Kaylee around everywhere. He's her little shadow.





5 comments:
WOW! you guys got ALOT of snow. I love the picture of Aaron he even makes shoveling the snow look fun ha ha:)Kaylee and Bryce look so cute, i can't believe how big they're getting. Did Bryce love the snow?
i so don't envy all the snow you're getting in logan!
Veronica, I'm so excited that you are expecting your 3rd baby! Congratualtions! It looks like all is going well with your family, and I'm so glad. Have a good Christmas!
wow, are you guys totally snowed in by now?!?! We finally got some snow today, yay!! And I hope ya'll had fun at Temple Square, we are going tonight since Ryan has finished his finals, AND doesn't have to work!! Woohoo!!
Wow! That look fun. We got a little bit of snow in Spokane last week but it was below 10 degrees outside so I wouldn't let the kids go out and play. I'm such a mean mom! (The snow was all frozen and crusty anyway) It was supposed to snow 4 incehs last night but we left town right on time. We came with Jason to the Tri-cities and are staying here until the weekend and then going down to bend. ...Sorry for the long comment! :)
Post a Comment