Wednesday, February 25, 2009

23 weeks 3 days



Just thought i'd take some pictures to put in baby's scrapbook. She stays pretty low still, so most of her kicks are right on my bladder, thank you:) It seems that with girls I carry them lower and more into my hips. With Bryce he was sitting high the whole time and was all belly. Weird how it works like that. I just hope I'll be able to loose the weight this time as I did last time. Usually the first 20 lbs. comes off the first 2 weeks without any trying. Then that last 10-15lbs. is a real bugger to get off and usually takes blood, sweat and tears to pull from my body. We'll see what this round has in store for us:)

3 comments:

Trachel said...

V you look good i really cant even believe you have a lil girl in there. Im excited for you guys and it will be here before you know it. Love ya

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i totally feel the same way about putting on the pounds :) luckily, they do eventually come off! your belly pics are cute :)

Brandon and Amber said...

You look great!