Is your husband okay with this??? :)
He doesn't know what goes on while he's at work:) I'm sure this won't get any better, seeing as he's going to have 2 sisters soon:)
If I ever get a boy, I'm sure he will be the same way!
All i can say is he makes a pretty cute princess!! Those two are so funny!
Oh, our poor poor boys, Veronica. :) Porter always comes out in funny, Cami-designed outfits, too. This picture is priceless.
It'll be nice to show these at his wedding, right?:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is your husband okay with this??? :)
He doesn't know what goes on while he's at work:) I'm sure this won't get any better, seeing as he's going to have 2 sisters soon:)
If I ever get a boy, I'm sure he will be the same way!
All i can say is he makes a pretty cute princess!! Those two are so funny!
Oh, our poor poor boys, Veronica. :) Porter always comes out in funny, Cami-designed outfits, too. This picture is priceless.
Oh, our poor poor boys, Veronica. :) Porter always comes out in funny, Cami-designed outfits, too. This picture is priceless.
It'll be nice to show these at his wedding, right?:)
Post a Comment