Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Aaron and I decided to celebrate last night and boy was I glad we did:) We trade off years planning and being in charge and this year was Aaron's year. We went to see "Taken", which I ended up liking. The movie kept you on your toes the entire time and really had no down time. Liam Nessan is wonderful in this!! He's getting older, but boy was he a tough guy:)

We then went to Olive Garden at like 5:10pm, which some of you might think is way to early, but by the time we came out at 6pm, the wait was over an hour! I'm just not up to waiting that long to eat some where. The food was delicious and it was so nice having good conversation w/o having to feed kids, clean up messes and try to keep bryce in the high chair so you can finish eating:) I love my kids, but couples need time for themselves to have good conversations and rekindle the relationship.

We left the restaurant and stopped by a park so I could open my card and gift. Aaron is always so good at picking the perfect card and then writing a sweet message to me. During dinner he was hinting that he got me something and that he had looked at several places to go away for a night, but he surprised me with a professional massage at a spa with a pedicure as well!!! I'm so excited to go:) I've been talking about doing this for a while and my toes could for sure use a paint job:)

Anyways, hope everyone has a good valentines and tells those around you how much they mean to you.

4 comments:

The Clems said...

that sounds really sweet. enjoy your massage! its the most relaxing thing ever!

Lacey.costner said...

Aww Aaron is so sweet, don't the men always exceed our expectations? Happy Valentines V!! Can't wait to see you!! Muah muah!

Natalee said...

What a fun Valentines Day! You're coming to Dallas Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!! We'd LOVE to see you! We live 15 min from the airport. My parents and sarah are coming the beginning of April, it would be fun to have you come while they are here plus Jessica and Katie live here too. Keep me posted!!!

Arianne said...

Good job to Aaron! Sounds like you guys had fun...and what a perfect time to go get a massage...my back has been killing me lately! I guess I'm getting too old for this pregnancy thing. :) How are you doing?