I've been tagged so here goes:
1. i'm the oldest of 3 girls, which tends to lead my personality to be the leader and to delegate tasks.
2. When I was younger I used to be able to run really fast so my mom couldn't catch me.
3. My favorite food used to be lasagna, but now I really can't decide a fav b/c I like so many foods:)
4. Sad, but true: if I don't leave the house for the day, then i'm probably in my pjs all day.
5. I'm addicted to the computer and couldn't live without the internet.
6. I love my calling right now as Relief Society Teacher.
7. I love oreo ice cream, but i think my favorite is bunny tracks or anything tracks:)
8. I like to cook, b/c face it, if I don't do it, we stave:)
9. I used to hate when my mom would hum while making dinner and now I do the same thing without even thinking about it.
10. my fav. color is blue
11. i'm really excited to have another girl!
12. I love to scrapbook, but have gotten into digital scrapbooking lately.
13. I love having a house that's ours:)
14. My nicknames are V, vern and VC (my mom called me that for my initials).
15. I like to plan stuff. If we are going on vacation or wherever, I want to know what's going on.
16. I really like to go camping:) There's nothin' like a dutch oven dinner.
17. I think i'm a good friend. People can count on me if they need something.
18. I wish I had a neighbor that I could borrow stuff from like old times (Lacey:) You know, whenever you need that one can of something and don't want to go to the store.
19. I'm a BYU fan and am proud to have graduated from there.
20. I'm planning on another natural birth, like I did with Bryce. It was crazy fast, but the recovery was better than the first time around.
21. I play the violin and piano.
22. i just made some flower clips for Kaylee and want to make some more for the baby:)
23. I can't believe Kaylee will be 5 in may and will be going to Kindergarten.
24. I want to plant a garden this summer. I would love to go out and get some fresh produce.
25. Aaron and I have been married 7 years this june and I'd like to start planning and saving for our 10 year anniversary, so we can go on vacation just the 2 of us:) Love ya hunny!!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I hear ya on #4, 5, and 12! But #6 not so much. I am the 2nd week RS teacher and I get so nervous EVERYTIME. Right before I get up there I feel like I am going to puke! :) Good luck with #25!
Post a Comment