
Two years ago today Bryce was born. The day before I had a dr. apt. b/c I was still only 37 weeks along. I was already dilated to 7cm, but labor hadn't started yet. The dr. said we probably needed to induce me b/c Bryce was still really high and I was already dilated, so if my water broke than the cord could come out first and that would not be good. We set my date for the 22 of feb. and the dr. said that since we set the date he would probably come on his own now.
The next day (20th) I still wasn't feeling too much, but as the night came contractions started about 9:15pm and over about 30 min. they got regular and steady. Not really pain, just pressure. We sent Kaylee over to our neighbors, the Richardsons, and headed to the hospital. We got there and at 10pm I was hitting transistion and was 8cm. Transistion was for sure the hardest part. My dr. arrived and broke my water around 10:20pm and Bryce was born at 10:35pm in Spokane, WA.
It was so fast and crazy, but he was here safe and sound.
Here are some things Bryce is doing now:
1. He loves to play basketball and loves to go to daddy's "b-ball games" as he calls them.
2. He's a pretty good eater and as of yesterday he weighed 26.3 lbs.
3. He can jump off anything and likes to play dress up with Kaylee (we'll have to get him some boy dress up clothes:)
4. He's starting to go potty on the toilet and Kaylee likes to change his diaper.
5. He loves kissing people's arms and loves the feel of their skin. He'll come up to me and just snuggle by my side.
6. He'll say, "mommy, i lub you." It's the sweetest thing ever!
7. He's sometimes in to everything. He's very curious.
8. He loves riding in grandpa benson's big truck:)
9. He really likes to eat corn.
10. To get him to smile all we have to do is say "cheese."
11. He's been sleeping in a toddler bed since we moved into the house in aug. But recently he's starting to sleep in his bed all night long. (we have a few months before baby comes into our bed:)
12. He loves his big sister Kaylee and will also give my belly kisses and say baby.
13. He says "mickey mouse" whenever he sees the chuck-e-cheese commercial.
14. He is really understanding most words when I talk to him. After I change his diaper I tell him to go throw it in the garbage and away he goes. i've got him trained:)
15. I love my now toddler! He is very loving and affectionate and will hopefully keep that as he grows up.
Happy Birthday Bryce!!!!





2 comments:
I can't believe he is two! He is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Bryce!
Happy Birthday to Bryce! It's such a fun age, isn't it?
Post a Comment