Tuesday, August 4, 2009

7 obsessions

I read this and thought i'd put mine out there. Not really sure who care, but here goes:)
ps- these don't include my family b/c that's a given:)

1. IBProfin/tylenol- The last 3 weeks I have had this toothache. I went to get a cavity filled and something didn't fit right. I've had pain everyday since then. I went to get it fixed today, so hopefully it will be ok now.
Tylenol Pictures, Images and Photos

2. Pressure Cooker Pictures, Images and Photos
My pressure cooker. I've been on this food storage/emergency prepardeness kick for a few months now, but just got my cooker out yesterday and did some green beans.

3. Nursing Pads Pictures, Images and Photos
ya, you saw it right, nursing pads:) Not really obsessed with them, but they are truly a necessity when you have a newborn:)

4. 7mm Lurex Bows Silver Pictures, Images and Photos
I've been making bows and headbands for Lia, for the past 2 months now. I really like it!

5. Queen Bed Pictures, Images and Photos
I've been on the hunt for a queen bed, since we moved downstairs and Bryce and Kaylee now have their own rooms. I'd like to put a queen bed in there for when people come to visit. After I find one I'm going to make the headboard out of a door kinda like this.
door headboard Pictures, Images and Photos

6. Garden Pictures, Images and Photos
my garden, I'm really excited that my broccoli and peas did well and now the tomatoes and squash are starting to come off.

7. exercise Pictures, Images and Photos
I just had a baby, enough said.

3 comments:

Emily said...

WOW! your garden is awesome! Is that your garden!?!?! it's incredible!

Unknown said...

LOL, that's funny! I wish that were my garden:) I just didn't have any pics on hand of mine. How's your new house coming??

Emily said...

it's going pretty well, the big move is on saturday! I'm hoping that sometime in the future I can put a garden in the backyard and maybe grow something- too bad I have a black thumb... we'll see!