I was some what emotional during the blessing. As all of you know Lia's middle name is Molly, after my mom. During the blessing Aaron told her to honor her name and to look to the qualities that my mom had. I felt my mom there in spirit and knew she was with us, watching over us.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Lia's blessing day
I was some what emotional during the blessing. As all of you know Lia's middle name is Molly, after my mom. During the blessing Aaron told her to honor her name and to look to the qualities that my mom had. I felt my mom there in spirit and knew she was with us, watching over us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Lia looks beautiful in her dress!!!
So sweet! We blessed Brooklyn on Sunday, too. She looks so adorable!!
Wish I could have come!!
she looks darling in her dress and cute bow! what a fun day :) and you look great too!
and i get the white shirts at gap. they always have long-sleeved white shirts online and usually in the store. and the ties are from gymboree and we love them! i think they are $9?
Lia looks so beautiful in her blessing dress,i'm sure it was a very emotional day for you guys. I love the picture of you and Lia you look so pretty! I can't believe how much she's changed since i saw her! Oh i love Kaylees dress so cute!
What a particularly special day for you!! I'm sorry we had to miss it! She looks beautiful in her dress, and you look great too!!
Lia looks beautiful! That is a great picture of you two. What a great day for your family!
veronica, you look great! really. and beautiful! congrats on another girl.
WOW! Veronica you look amazing! Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day.
She is adorable! And I LOVE your outfit, that dress is SO cute! You look amazing!
Post a Comment