Monday, August 10, 2009

county fair


Bryce just loves tractors. He climbed right up there and started steering and and pushing buttons.


This weekend we went to the fair. The kids got to ride some rides and we were able to have a good time with family. We got some kettle corn and a must have scone/funnel cake:) They are so good!
The farris wheel



Me, char and troy rode this huge swing ride. I love big rides like roller coasters and rides that go fast and loop, but Aaron does not. So we have never been to an amusement park together, b/c he gets sick. This ride was pretty tame compared to a roller coaster ride, but was really fun.

2 comments:

Heather Whitehead said...

I'm glad you guys had fun i love the picture of Bryce on the tractor your little future Farmer!

Brown Family said...

I love fairs! Looks like the kids enjoyed themselves especially Bryce on the tractor. Boys and their machines, they start so young don't they? :)