Saturday, August 22, 2009

new cousin

This afternoon we went down to see Jennifer and Tommy's baby jaelynn. She was born on wed. night. It was so cute to see her and the kids together. They just love babies. Lia seems so small to me, but when we put her next to Jaelynn, she looked like a giant:)

I'm finally getting good smiles from Lia, that i'm actually getting on camera:) She can be such a cheese. She has dimples just like Kaylee and her daddy.


6 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

wow lia looks like you!! so cute :)

Heather Whitehead said...

She's so cute and she makes Lia look so big! Cute pictures tell Jen and Tommy congratulations from us!

Macdonalds said...

I am a little envious of all the hair bows!

Lacey.costner said...

awww what a sweet pic of the two of them, and I love those dimples!!

Hulberts said...

I remembered your blog address for the 2 minutes it took for me to get inside the house. Your family is so cute. I can't wait for all our future girls' nights :)

rachel huss said...

OMG! Lia has the cutest dimples! she is growing up so fast! i guess babies do that their first year. can't believe i have such cute nieces & a nephew!