This past week I took the kids and went camping with Aaron's family to his mom's reunion. We left last monday and went up to reunion flats near driggs, ID. It was about an hour away from jackson. It was a really pretty spot to camp and about 30 of the family was already there. We set up our tents and got the trailer situated and then started making dinner. WE always have such great food when we go camping. One night we did dutch over chicken and potatoes and then we also did tin foil dinners over the coals. Yum!
Tuesday we went to a hot springs near by and swam. The kids and I loved the warm water. Lia was in the water for about 45 mintues and loved it:) She just layed there relaxing.

Bryce and Kaylee loved just being able to run around and get dirty. They had 2 cousins there to play with thankgoodness.

This was my first time to go to Jackson and it was so cool. The drive in was so beautiful and the little town cute. I got the kids tee-shirts and also christmas ornaments for the year. They are too cute! Aaron and I need to go back just the two of us, so we can really enjoy the town. We ate at this BBQ place on the way out that was amazing! Now, i'm from the south and good BBQ is hard to find, but this was pretty good.


Grandpa Hofer, aaron's mom's dad, and the kids.


Every night I had Lia in this little snowsuit all bundled up. She slept really well all three nights. I called her my little puff ball. The first 2 nights me and the kids slept in the tent, which went really well. But the last night we could tell it was going to be really cold, so we moved into the trailer and I'm glad we did. It was cold. We packed up and headed home on thursday.
***Thanks so much to Aaron's family for helping me all week. I could not have done it w/o them! You guys are so awesome and we loved being there!!!When I got home on thursday Aaron had roses on the table for me and the tile in the bathroom and entry was done. I love you honey. It looks awesome and it was so sweet of you to surprise me with the roses. I missed you!!
1 comment:
what a fun little getaway we had a blast and happy you guys got to come! your husband is such a sweetheart that is so sweet what he did!
Post a Comment