Monday, May 10, 2010

garage sale find! and others

Ok, so most people know I'm a sucker for garage sales.  It's b/c when i was younger my mom and granny took us most saturdays and we just spent time together going places and finding good things.  This sat.a friend and I headed out to find something special.  I got some clothes, home decor, but my favorite find was this huge mirror that's in good shape.  I loved it and figured that they probably wanted like $20-30 for it.  I go up and there's a $5 sticker on it!!!  I had $4 in my pocket and asked if she would take that.  YES!  Now, after we finish the bathroom downstairs I think it will go in there.  I love finding good things:)

Crazy hair day at school. 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Me too! I think about garage sales all week long. There are sometimes some really great cheap things up by the temple where all the rich people are!

Good find on the mirror!

Lacey.costner said...

I haven't done garage selling in a LONG time...like years I think...I should get back into that, you never know what you might find!! Maybe we could go together on that Saturday we are there....idea??

Forsberg's said...

I just got home from this exciting event. .25 cents for clothing... I mean really does it get more exciting than that?