Tuesday, May 18, 2010

more birthday pics




This was the happy birthday banner I made for her b-day and now can use for other b-days:)  I just cut out squares and then used my craft cutter to cut out the letters and then ironed them on.  It was so easy and fun to do.

Kaylee saw that Bryce got a Woody doll for his b-day and some dress up cowboy stuff and wanted Jessie from Toy story 2.  I made the skirt to go with the hat and we'll find her some cowboy boots to go with:)


This is from my garden yesterday.  Baby spinach.  So easy to grow and so good:)  All my cool crops are really starting to grow.  Next week I'll probably cut the lettuce.
Fresh green onion is always so good!

1 comment:

rachel huss said...

horray for awesome signs, birthdays, and garden veggies!!! can't wait to see your other veggies & how big they are.