Thursday, September 4, 2008

park city girls weekend

This past weekend me and all the girls went up to park city to do some shopping. We went up on friday and spent the night there at a hotel close to all the shops. Firday we hit up half of the outlet up there and then headed to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays.

After dinner we went back to hotel and went swimming. Now I never get in mainly b/c it's always too cold, but this water was sooo warm and the kids just loved it. Bryce was a having a good time jumping in from the side and he even went under a few times and was ok with it. Kaylee always loves when the water is warm and usually goes straight for the hot tub, granted that it's not too hot. We got out and headed in to get ready for bed.

The next day we went and spent a few hours at the outlet mall getting some great deals and having a good time. I was there mainly to get clothes for the kids, but found me a few things too. We had a good time and having girl time is always such fun!



2 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

cute blog! We went to Park City over the weekend too. I just wish I would have had alot of money, I could have went crazy in all the children outlets!

Brown Family said...

Oh, how I would love to go on a girl shopping trip! Glad you had a good time!