kit by Trixie Scraps Designs by Tracy Anderson (all hallows eve)We went out to Aaron's parent's house to have FHE and carve our pumpkins. We started off by raking leaves and putting them into the pumpkins bags we had. The kids had fun jumping in the leaves and playing:) Kaylee liked getting into the leaf pile, but Bryce was just content to run through it. We all had a good time until I realized that I lost my ring, my Wedding ring! I looked down and it was gone and since my hands were cold I didn't even realize it was gone until I didn't know at what point I had lost it. We searched all around, but still could not find it (no surprise there since there were leaves everywhere and it's like finding a needle in a hay stack).
We searched for about 30 min. and then one of my father in law's friends came over with his metal detector. The sun was going down so we looked for about 30 min. to no avail. Couldn't find it! I'm going back over today to look again and the guy is so graciously coming over as well to help. He said he's been called numerous times for lost wedding rings and is confident that he'll be able to find it. All I can do is hope and pray. Kinda ruined the night, but we forged on and still carved pumpkins anyways.
kit byAownby5@yahoo.com (monster mash)
kit by http://www.myscrapshop.com





2 comments:
Cute pages! I love the autumn one especially. And I'm so sorry about your wedding ring! I hope you find it, that's awful!
I'm glad you found some pumpkins. I know I have had the same problem here without all of farmer's markets and neat things like there was in St. Louis.
I hope the ring turns up today!
BTW I'm totally impressed that you already have your pages done!
Post a Comment