Tuesday, October 14, 2008

yeah!!!!

We found my RING:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It took about 15 min. and was in the first bag that we looked in. I'm so thankful that it's back on my finger where it belongs. I know it's a material possession, but it's one that I treasure dearly and my finger was missing it. Thank you Heavenly Father.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, worst feeling in the world! we searched for a couple of hours last week at a softball game for a girl on our team...luckily our night turned out just like yours and we found it! i am so glad you have it back! and i love your pumpkins!

Emily said...

phew! thank goodness, that's the worst feeling, knowing you just had something and then suddenly it's gone. I'm glad it's back on your hand!

Heather Whitehead said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you found your ring, i think i would be sick if i lost mine. Looks like you guys had tons of fun carving pumpkins though.

The Clems said...

im glad you found it! that would have been really sad. looks like you guys are having a lot of fun for the holiday. :)

Sarah said...

Praise the Lord! I lost mine when we were moving from NE to TX! Talk about feeling sick..knowing we were leaving the state and wondering if it was laying around the house while it was for sale! I unpacked quickly to see if it was in any boxes but no luck...then I found it accidentally 4 weeks after we moved..in the tool box! It fell down in the box when we were taking nails out of the wall while packing! Go figure! Glad you found it!