Saturday, October 18, 2008

dr. quinn medicine woman

When we were at my grandpa's house cleaning out some of his things I came across the movie, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. My family used to watch this show religiously every week when I was younger. It went 6 seasons then was canceled untimely, but I loved it and watched the movie yesterday. I've been searching the internet to find out more about the seasons and they just recently released the full 6 seasons. The lowest I can find is on ebay for around $130, but sadly this is a little too much right now. But boy would I love to watch the seasons. Maybe I can rent them sometime. If you have never seen them, you should go check it out. They are a great family show that even kids would enjoy.

medicine woman Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Kim and Jon said...

i loved dr quinn! what a great show... you can always netflix them. I have seen a lot of old shows that way, its been quite a trip down memory lane!