Last week my visiting teacher, Andrea, came over bearing gifts:) She brought me this wonderful pumpkin bread that I was sure would be gone within the day. I had a piece and it was great! We got home from grandma's house one day and Bryce wanted some too. But he didn't just want one piece, no he wanted the rest of the loaf. So, aaron gave it to him:) He loved and began eating this huge chunk, which he loved!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
where's my dinner??
Last week my visiting teacher, Andrea, came over bearing gifts:) She brought me this wonderful pumpkin bread that I was sure would be gone within the day. I had a piece and it was great! We got home from grandma's house one day and Bryce wanted some too. But he didn't just want one piece, no he wanted the rest of the loaf. So, aaron gave it to him:) He loved and began eating this huge chunk, which he loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
oh my goodness, veronica! he is a doll! so cute!
Woah!!! When did Bryce turn into a little boy? He's SO cute!
Post a Comment