Friday, October 17, 2008

kitchen tile is done!!!

The kitchen tile is now done! Aaron, with the help of family and friends, was able to get it done last weekend. It ended up being a bigger project than we thought, but it looks sooo good and i'm glad to have it done. Thanks to everyone that helped us. We couldn't have done it without you:)

Before...


After




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! it looks great and totally gives the kitchen a new look! amazing how new flooring can do that :)

Sarah said...

How exciting! It is beautiful! Love your dining room!

Brandon and Amber said...

It's beautiful! Want to come do my guest bathroom???

BBC said...

that looks AMAZING!!! good job!

Trachel said...

Veronica the accent wall looks great! I love the tile like alot alot.If you need anything let me know!!!! I would love to help out in some way. I hope Dr Quin was good;)

rachel huss said...

wow V!!! that's actually the first thing i thought when i saw the tile. it looks great! i'm so proud of you guys - esp you aaron! the house is looking amazing :) just a reflection of its owners ... amazing!

Heather Whitehead said...

WOW! That looks so nice,great job Aaron. I bet that's so fun to redecorate everything! fun fun

Lacey.costner said...

V, That looks soo good!!! Your house is really looking cute!!