Monday, September 15, 2008

biggest loser- family style

This year for biggest loser, all the Benson girls decided to have our own biggest loser, in order to help motivate everyone to eat better and to be in better health. We set it up last night and everyone made their own goals and put down how they would accomplish those goals. It's not really a competition or just about losing weight. It's more to just have fun together and help motivate each other.

My goal is to lose 5lbs. and to take off some inches from my stomach and hips. I'm really excited about this and hopefully we can all have a good time getting fit and making fitness apart of our everyday routine. That's really what it's about. Losing weight is a bonus to that, but you want to feel healthy and good about your body. And since we know that our bodies are our temples, we should really strive to keep them in the best shape that we can.

So... here's to better health and wellness. Everyone, get out there and get your exercise on!

more details to come:)

6 comments:

The Clems said...

Amen! Good luck with all your goals. Thats great that you are doing it as a family-better motivation!!

Sarah said...

What a great idea! You guys rock! I wish all of you girls the best success in this family adventure!!

I can't wait for the new season to start tomorrow! I am so motivated by the show!

Forsberg's said...

I would love to be in better health, as long as I can eat whatever I want and sit on the couch as long as I'd like!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i love that-what a cute idea! i hope you all reach your goals!

Heather Whitehead said...

That's awesome! Good luck Benson girls i hope you all reach your goals!

Emily said...

God luck! That sounds like a great idea! I loved that first episode of the family biggest loser, so motivational!