Since our family is doing this biggest loser workout program, I decided to put on here websites that I've found helpful for workout routines and ways to keep track of your progress.
workout sites
https://secure.fitnessmagazine.com
http://www.brightcove.tv
http://www.reachfitness.tv
http://www.performanceworkouts.com/exercise_guides_full_2.shtml
some of these you have to sign up for, but once you do you can access their videos and go from there.
Another on of my all time favorite sites for keeping track of your progress is
http://www.weighttracker.info
you can keep track of weight, inches, blood pressure and it has all sorts of tools on there to help you know where you should be as far as your body is concerned. Check it out and see if you like it. I do:)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow, what great info! I will be sure to check these workouts out!!
I love SparkPeople too...for getting healthy and they have workout videos too. It's free to register.
www.sparkpeople.com
CAN'T wait for tonight's premiere episode!
Good luck with your goals!
Post a Comment