Monday, September 8, 2008

birthday weekend-part 2

here are the birthday girls. Aaron's mom's birthday is the day before mine, so we get to celebrate together. This year I got this gorgeous clock that I absolutely love:) Thanks guys!!!

Out to eat at this chinese restaurant. The tiny spicy chicken was good:)

7 comments:

BBC said...

sounds like you had a super fun birthday weekend! happy birthday!

Brandon and Amber said...

Happy Birthday! Glad that you guys could get away for a little bit!

Heather Whitehead said...

Happy Birthday Veronica and Charlene! Looks like you guys had ALOT of fun. That's a cute pic of you-rach-and Troy, i miss all you guys!

Macdonalds said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you had a great time celebrating!

bstoutfamily said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun one and your little getaway looked so fun too!! Your pictures are all so so cute! I love your digital scrapbook pages...I really need to get into that, but have no idea where to even start!! If you have any tips for me let me know!! You all are such a darling family!! :)

Lacey.costner said...

Yay for Birthdays!! good talkin to you tonight, and I can't WAIT to see you next week!! WOOOHOO!!1

Trachel said...

Happy Happy Birthday V! we love spending time with you! Thanks so much for helping me with the watch people really want you to make them one! p.s i still dont know how to post and than put a picture with it someday i will get it.