This is quite an old picture, but it shows what my mom looked like before the brain tumor was discovered 4 years later, after my sister Stephanie was born. She was always so full of life and everyone we've ever talked to has said they always remember her smile. We call that her trademark.
But now I know why my kids don't have hair when they're young. Look at me i'm a Q- ball!!! And better yet, my dad's bald:) I guess my kids have no chance, sorry:)
I put up pics of the kids and me and aaron to see who they looked like most when they were young. It's kinda hard to tell.
Kaylee at 5 months





3 comments:
I think Your and Kaylee's baby pictures look a lot alike but I have to say, I think both the kids look more like Aaron. Sorry! :)
blurb.com then choose the blog to book and it will upload your blog.
bryce is your kid V even though he has a little aaron in him as well. i think most kids have that button nose when they're little though.
Post a Comment