I just have to put on here b/c i'm so proud of Bryce, but he went #2 on the potty just now!!! He was like "potty" and I asked him pee pee or poo and he said poo. So i put him on there and away he went. I was totally shocked that he did it.
Wow good for him!`My little brother was 18 months when he was potty trained. I tried early with both my boys but they were not ready until right before they were three. They both learned sitting down but learned to stand quickly after so they will stand or sit what ever is their preferance at the moment but I do have to clean up alot of bad shots around the toilet every day so I prefer when they sit.
That is exciting. I hope he makes it easy for you. I work at Aerie at the mall. It's just a few hours a week. I work the closing shifts so I'm not away from the boys much-they are usually going to bed when I leave. It's so nice to get out of the house and have some adult time. I have really liked it.
2 comments:
Wow good for him!`My little brother was 18 months when he was potty trained. I tried early with both my boys but they were not ready until right before they were three. They both learned sitting down but learned to stand quickly after so they will stand or sit what ever is their preferance at the moment but I do have to clean up alot of bad shots around the toilet every day so I prefer when they sit.
That is exciting. I hope he makes it easy for you.
I work at Aerie at the mall. It's just a few hours a week. I work the closing shifts so I'm not away from the boys much-they are usually going to bed when I leave. It's so nice to get out of the house and have some adult time. I have really liked it.
Post a Comment