Monday, January 26, 2009

still sick and now my jaw hurts


Well, this past week we have all been sick. Everyone is pretty much over it now except me. And yesterday my jaw started hurting really bad, but just on one side. It's pretty weird, but it seems like really nothing can be done. I think it might be from clenching my jaw while blowing my nose and sniffling. I sure hope it doesn't last long though. I tried doing a hot and cold pack today and that seemed to help a little along with the IBProfin. We'll see how long it continues. It snowed a little more today, but we still don't have that much overall. We had a few days in the 50's last week that melted a lot of it.

kit by http://www.coliescorner.blogspot.com (tipsy jump)

3 comments:

Natalee said...

I love those pictures!! I hope you get feeling better! I clench my jaw when i'm stressed. You deserve a long hot bath! :) Love ya!

Anna said...

wait, you aren't suppose to take IBProfin are you?

Unknown said...

at this stage in pregnancy the nurse said it would be ok, but later on don't take it. I mainly use Tylenol.