Well, the last 2 weeks Bryce has been taking off his diaper and wanting to sit on the potty. He has only gone once when put on there, but continually wants to go back. Kaylee potty trained at 2 1/2 and was way ready to do it. We never had any night accidents at all.
But my question is, how to you best potty train a boy. When I have him sit to pee, I know it will go everywhere and then I'm cleaning up messes all day, but when he stands he's still a little short, even with the stool. I'm just wondering when boys usually potty train and how's the best to do it? He turns 2 next month, so it seems a little early to me, but he's interested, so i'm following his lead.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I sit boys backwards. It's easier for them to point it down, and not as messy. They don't feel like they are falling in and have more control. Once they are tall enough then standing is much easier. The only hassle is they have to take their pants off completely but it's better than getting pee everywhere.You know your kids best, if he seems ready,why not try. Good luck!
I make Asher bend in half and put his belly on his lap, (does that make sense?) I think that's wonderful he's showing interest! Much better than trying to convince him!
Post a Comment