
Today we're going up to Salt Lake to spend the night at Aaron's aunt Sally's house. Then tomorrow we are going to do a live session at the SLC temple. I've never been to a live session, so i'm kinda excited to see how it goes. Plus the fact that we haven't been back to that temple since we got married there in 2002. Our 7 year anniversary is this year! Time flys. We've decided that we want to start saving up a little each month for our 10 year anniverary to do something just me and aaron. Not sure where we'd like to go, but somewhere warm is always appealing to me:)





2 comments:
Congrats on having a new little girl to add to your family! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary. Wow, seven years! Time does fly!! Sean and I are going to celebrate our 10 year this year. MAYBE we might get to do a cruise this year. I am not going to hold my breath, but I will cross my fingers. ;)
Hey! How did you like the live session? Hope you guys had fun on your little trip.
Post a Comment