So today we needed to venture out to get groceries and get diapers. On our way to the store I saw this woman out with her jogging stroller and her bundled up baby. Now keep in mind that it's 17 degrees outside and to me that's freezing your butt off cold. I thought to myself, ok, that's great that she wants to exercise, but do you really need to bring your baby out too? If you can't find someone to watch her while you go jogging, why not do something inside? Just a question. I don't care if you're a pro athlete, you should not be bringing your kids out in this cold. Just thought I'd put that out there.
ps- this isn't the first time i've seen her out there with her child in the cold.
As far as exercise is concerned right now, it's taken somewhat of a backseat. I think chasing my kids around will due for now:) But once baby comes, it's back on the treadmill for me:) What a nasty cycle it is:) Atleast it will be warm come June and that makes exercising outside great!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
that lady is crazy! who does that? was it snowing too? i guess that is serious dedication. i would never do that to lily...
It was starting to snow as well. And your right, that is serious dedication, but don't take your kids out in it. There are plenty of things to do at home to get a good workout.
So we're not suppose to judge right? But seriously!?! Who is this lady??? That is totally crazy! I saw a woman jogging on University Parkway the other day, pushing her stroller through the snow. it was like 13 degrees outside! That poor little frozen child! Crazy parents... :)
wow, some people eh? the thought has crossed my mind...but then I go outside and realize how really cold it is....and to the gym I go!!! BTW Friday should work fine!! Let me know where you want to me up!!
Post a Comment