We are excited to say that another daughter of God is coming to our house:) I predicted a girl this time just based on how sick I was and the way I was carrying. But there's no mistaken that she's a girl. Plain and simple.
This is my favorite shot here, with her face. The whole time she was pretty much curled up into a ball with her legs up by her face, but then towards the end we caught her for one second with them down.
Girl parts
This is where her legs were up by her head. She was folded in half.
Now we just need to think of a name to go with Molly (that will be her middle name, after my mom).





18 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am SO excited for you guys. And Molly is an adorable middle name.
Yay!! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! I love the name Molly!!
Congratulations!
HOORAY FOR GIRLS! We are SO excited for you! I agree with everyone else that Molly is a beautiful name and it's so much more special since it's your moms. Isn't it so neat to think that your mom gets to visit with this little girl. She'll know her before you will. Huh.... that's really special Veronica.
YAY V!!!! I'm so happy your having another girl!! MY vote....Caitlin Molly? Breanna Molly Benson?? I dunno....I can't wait to see you and get you cute girly stuff!!
congratulations! i totally voted girl, too :) love your ultrasound pictures! i can't wait to hear what name you choose!
Congratulations you guys that's so exciting and i'm sure Kaylee is so excited to have a little sister.
I bet your mom is teaching her a few lessons up there :) I think Molly would be a cute first name. I know I guessed a boy on the phone but I did vote girl on your blog so that counts right :) Hope all is well!
Congrats!
Congrats! That is very exciting. Your mom's name will be perfect, it would be a cute first name too. I can't wait to hear your names. How fun for Kaylee!
I'm totally copying your poll! ;)
Congrats! She's cute already!
we picked a name already...gracie jane. gracie, because we love it. jane, after my mom-it's her middle name, too.
and i agree with emily, molly is super cute for a first name, too!
I think I'd just name her Molly, that is a way cute name.
Yeah, just go with Molly!!!!!
Well, I thought this last year that if it was a girl we'd put her middle name molly. My younger sister wants to use molly as a first name and that's fine with me. She's not married yet, so it'll be a while before one of my nieces will be named molly. Plus both kaylee and bryce have middle names that are significant.
Congrats! Another girl will be so fun.
Yay for little girls! Molly is way cute! You are so nice to let your little sister use it for a first name! I'm excited to hear what name you choose!
Post a Comment