Saturday, January 3, 2009

football



This year, one of the gifts Bryce got was a football uniform with helmet and pads. We dressed him up in it and he loved walking around as the helmet, which is a little heavy, bobbed his head around:) The kids loved putting it on and then try tackling the blow up basketball hoop.
We also went to see The Tale of Despereaux yesterday. It was cute, but I don't think i'll buy it. Just wasn't as good as others we've seen this year (kung fu panda, Narnia). Aaron and I want to see Valkaryi and I'd like to see Bride wars next week when it comes out. It looks hillarious!

1 comment:

Arianne said...

We got that same basketball hoop for Porter and he loves it! I think Aaron and Jason are trying to indoctrinate their boys into the sports world at an early age. :) loved the football uniform. :)