Thursday, March 12, 2009

gardening info

Here is another website that I found to be helpful. I think it's for utah area, probably logan are since it's put out by Utah state university.

http://extension.usu.edu/weber/files/uploads/Garden%20Calendar.07.pdf

This link is a video that you watch on different gardening aspects.

http://ocw.usu.edu/University_Extension/vegetable-garden-and-lawn-care/course-material


This link gives you different veggies and fruits to look up and how to grow them.

http://extension.usu.edu/smac/htm/feeding/vegetables/vegetable-publications

I looked up where to buy bulk compost and usually every city has their landfill area that is green waste, where you can buy it for usually a price per truck load. This is what you'll use in your garden beds along with peat moss and vermiculite.

Oh, I've been reading so much about this stuff. I hope it all goes well when it's time to plant and harvest:) We'll just have to give it a go and learn for next year. I'll be back with more later:)

No comments: