
Yesterday the whole Benson clan got together to have a big open house/birthday party for Aaron's Grandma Janice. She turns 80 on the 9th. We had a good time seeing family and talking and eating:) Lots of her friends showed up to wish her well and the party was a total success.
Afterwards, we went home and walked into what looked like a streamer explosion. There were streamers everywhere and then baby signs taped to the arch. I was somewhat confused by it all and really didn't know what it was for. But a closer look we all realized that it was a baby announcement from Aaron's sister Jennifer and her hubby Tommy.
So... my kids will now have a Benson cousin!!!!
CONGRATS you guys!!! We're so excited for you and can't wait till september. Jennifer is due Sep. 11, 2009 and she's about 13 weeks along right now:) They will hopefully find out what they're having april 1! Maybe my daughter will have another girl cousin to play with:)
Anyways, I also wanted to wish my Granny a happy 89th birthday. Her birthday was on the 4th, so I called to say hi and wish her happy birthday. I told her who I was and then she asked who I belonged to:) She's so funny! She's getting older, but still goes dancing at the senior citizen building a couple times a week. I'm so excited b/c I get to see her next month when I go down w/ my fam to put the headstone on my mom's grave. It'll be a good weekend. Plus the fact that texas should be nice and warm by then:) I can wear something other than pants and a sweater.
template by: rackettyscrappety.blogspot.com (#55)
kit by: Joy Kuoha's "DSO COlor Challenge October 2008" freebie exclusively for DSO





No comments:
Post a Comment