
Today is my sweet husband's 31st birthday!!! I just want him to know how much we love and appreciate all he does for us and for me personally. We've been married almost 7 years this june and the time we've spent together has been wonderful! We've grown as individuals and as a couple and this could only have happened if both of us worked together.
Here are just a FEW qualities that I love about Aaron (cause I could go on all day).
1. He's a very happy person who makes me laugh when no one else can.
2. He loves to play sports and isn't afraid of a challenge.
3. He has always been a very loving father, who enjoys rough housing with the kids and tickling them till they crack.
4. He's a very hard worker. When he was young he worked on his grandpa's farm learning to run a diary and even though the farm is no longer there, it taught him the value of hard work.
5. Aaron has a deep testimony of this gospel and the joys that come from following the savior.
6. He hates chocolate, but loves black licorice (which I hate:)
7. He gets excited about christmas time and loves spending time with his family.
8. He's lived in utah his whole life and never once has gone skiing, but loves to snowmobile.
9. He loves almost all food and tells me that i'm a good cook:)
10. Has been my #1 support (next to the Lord) this last year and I couldn't have done it w/o him.
Happy Birthday hun!!!
Hope this year is wonderful, just like the other's.





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Aaron!
I can't believe how much snow you got! Very fun pictures though!
Happy Birthday Aaron!!!! 31....wow...really? I swear you are still in your 20's HAve an awesome birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Aaron wow 31 your old ha ha, i'm not too far behind ya! Hope you had a fun birthday love you guys!
Happy late birthday to Aaron! And Veronica, you WOULD want to see a picture of my huge belly. :) I've been wanting to get one of me just to have but I'm usually the one holding the camera, you know? But even if I did get one I'm not sure I would put it on my blog....maybe I'll just send it to your email. :)
Post a Comment