Monday, March 2, 2009

relaxing sunday





yesterday my dad and karen came up and went to church with us. We got home from church and started getting dinner together. Bryce always likes to help me make stuff, but most of the time I don't let him b/c it's hard to chop things up and watch him stir at the same time. I just don't want him to get burned. He opens the oven all the time so I have to watch him on that as well. But yesterday, since Aaron was home he helped me cook some things.Breafast sunday morning.

These are his new spiderman pajamas that grandma got him after his accident. He loves them! I especially like the nets that are under the arms:)

4 comments:

Natalee said...

Look at you so cute and Prego!

The Clems said...

boys seem to be such champs! He is a little superhero. you look great by the way! :)

Trachel said...

Love the layout! your blog is always updated and cute!

Heather Whitehead said...

You look so cute pregnant that's such a cute pic of you and Bryce! I can't believe how big he's getting and i LOVE the spiderman pajamas too cute,Do you remember how much Mckade loved spiderman? Too funny I'm excited to see you guys in June and hopefully you will have your baby by then so i can see her can't wait:)