Tuesday, March 24, 2009

one of my favs

Anne of Green Gables Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been watching this and the sequel to it this week. I love these movies! I grew up with them in my house and would like to get them:) They're clean and I just love the story line. Check them out if you haven't seen them.

5 comments:

The Clems said...

i was obsessed when i was younger! i saw these at Costco and wanted them. :) right now im in the middle of a felicity marathon. every heard of that show?

BBC said...

i love these movies too!!!!! i wish i owned a dvd copy!

Macdonalds said...

I must admit I've never seen them. One of these days I will check them out.

Unknown said...

I've watched Felicity a few times when it was on tv, but that's it. It seemed interesting though.

Come on Emily:) You'd love these movies!

Kim and Jon said...

I have always loved anne with an e!
I have them on dvd for future kids!